State of Utah Financial Disclosures
Welcome to the LOBBYIST financial disclosure website.
To begin the REGISTRATION process, follow all instructions on the signature authorization form.
Helpful documents and links:
- 2015 Legislative Changes: Campaign & Financial Disclosures Highlights
- Glossary of Terms: Lobbyist Disclosure
- Lobbyist Reporting Requirements by Circumstance
To view financial disclosure information for candidates/officeholders, PACs, PICs, corporations, and parties, click here.
Quarterly reports are due* (by 5:00 p.m.) on April 10, July 10, October 10, and January 10.
*A lobbyist is no longer required to file a quarterly financial report if he or she has not made an expenditure during that reporting period. All lobbyists are still required to file the Year End report on January 10 of each year (S.B. 207).
- To REGISTER or renew, follow ALL instructions on the signature authorization form.
- To AMEND your profile or client list, LOG ON, click "manage folder" and then click "Statement of Organization"
- To CANCEL your lobbyist license and end your reporting requirement: print, sign, and submit the cancellation form.
Below are a list of supported browsers for this website. We strongly recommend that you use one of these browsers for the best experience with this site.